Stratford Classical Christian Academy

BUILDING A LEGACY – GIVING TO SCCA

Donate online via PayPal $ 
 Monthly   One Time
or
Send a check to:
Stratford Classical Christian Academy710 W. Laurel Road Stratford NJ 08084 Click here to download the SCCA Donation Form.

Whether you are a parent, grandparent, or a friend of Stratford Classical Christian Academy, you can make a difference. Gifts of all sizes help us accomplish our mission of providing excellent classical education founded upon a biblical worldview.

There are two distinct areas that depend on donor support: the Annual Fund and the Legacy Fund. First, the Annual Fund campaign asks for a gift each school year, and the gifts are spent on the operating budget in that fiscal year. The tuition and fees only cover about 70% of the school’s costs, so these donations help to cover the other 30% of the budget. The Legacy Fund drive is designed to assist families who want to send their children to SCCA but cannot afford to do so. Both the Annual Fund and the Legacy Fund can be supported in a variety of ways. Some donors give monthly, others give one-time cash donations, include SCCA in wills, life insurance, estates, stock contributions, real estate contributions, charitable remainder trusts, and many other forms. For more details and options on how you can financially support SCCA please call the school office at 856-882-7222 and ask to speak with Jonathan Jones. You can also download our donation form and mail in a contribution. Thanks for your financial support and prayers for SCCA. SCCA is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Charity and all gifts are tax deductible.